The Spring 2012 Issue Has Arrived!
Dust off the flip flops and grab your shades because warmer weather and the spring 2012 issue of Fuse are coming your way!
Here are the top 5 best things about this issue:
- The redesign! That's right, Fuse has had a makeover. We really dig it, and we think you will too.
- Putting faces to our staff: the redesign includes sweet silhouettes of the author's face!
- An inside look at a collaboration between – get this – the art history and computer science departments.
- Glimpses into the alumni world – from a few different perspectives.
- Two recent study abroad stories with lots of breathtaking photos to accompany them.
...But there are so many great things about this issue!
Full length features include:
- IC, iPods, and Paris
- Music Man
- Accounting for Success
- Writing Love Across Campus
- Digging Their Own Paths
- Helping Hands
And our cover story:
Plus, our shorter features:
Don't forget to look at our new web exclusives too!
- A Field Trip Into Publishing
- BLOG: London Living
- BLOG: Eleven's Spring Music Tour
- Multimedia: Ready Stories
Be sure to report back on what you like about the new issue and the new design, as well as what you'd like to see different! We're always up for a challenge.
Originally published in Fuse: The Spring 2012 Issue Has Arrived!.