Frequently Asked Questions
The Application Process
- What do I need to submit as part of the application?
- Are there minimum academic scores, averages or ranks that students must have in order to apply?
- Is there a particular format for recommendation letters? How should recommendation letters be submitted? Who should submit a recommendation letter on my behalf?
- I have already submitted recommendation letters with my Ithaca College application. Do I need to send additional letters?
- I have already submitted an official transcript with my Ithaca College application. Do I need to submit an additional transcript with my Park Scholar application?
- What information should be included on the résumé, and is there a recommended format?
- How will I know when my Park Scholar application is complete?
- Do I need to submit all of my Park Scholar Award application materials at the same time?
- How do I submit my application?
- What is the deadline for submitting Park Scholarship application materials?
- When and how will I be notified if I am selected as a Park Scholar finalist?
- How many applications do you receive for the Park Scholar Award?