Welcome to the Summer Piano Institute!
The Ithaca College School of Music invites talented young pianists for 10 days of intensive piano study in the heart of the Finger Lakes. The institute will be held June 26 - July 5, 2014 on the beautiful Ithaca College campus.
Pianists aged 12 - 18 years old are welcome to apply.
Nationally and internationally known Ithaca College piano faculty members provide daily lessons, workshops, classes, and supervised practice.
- Private piano lessons
- Small group lessons
- Theory class
- Master classes
- Daily piano ensemble and sight reading
- Final Showcase Recital
- Counselor Piano Recital, Jazz Recital, and Faculty Collaborative Recital
- A singing experience! Find out how singing can help your piano playing!
- Elective Choices
- Supervised practice may be available
- Full use of the James J. Whalen Center for Music
The Summer Piano Institute welcomes residential and commuter students.
Recreational and social activities are included, such as a night at the theater, sunny excursions to our local state parks, and movie nights.