The Provost & Vice President for Educational Affairs is the College's chief academic officer and provides administrative oversight to the five schools and various academic programs and support services, including:
- School of Business
- Roy H. Park School of Communications
- School of Health Sciences and Human Performance
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Music
- Division of Student Affairs and Campus Life
- Office of Extended Studies
- Office of Institutional Research
- Office of International Programs
- Office of the Registrar
- College Library
Committed to fostering intellectual growth, aesthetic appreciation, and character development, the Office of the Provost develops and implements academic priorities, policy, and programs in collaboration with all members of the Ithaca College community.
We promote faculty research and creative activity, diversity in our academic curriculum, and faculty/student collaboration, creating the academic and cultural framework necessary for our students to experience a lifetime of learning, citizenship, and service in the global community.
Office of the Provost/Vice President of Educational Affairs
3rd Floor, Peggy Ryan Williams Center