HomerConnect's Degree Evaluation is YOUR tool to mold YOUR education. It answers all kinds of questions related to the courses YOU have taken and YOUR progress to YOUR degree. It is not for "seniors only". It provides the information YOU need to make informed decisions on course selection thoughout YOUR entire college career.
Using the Degree Evaluation, you can:
- make sure you are registering for courses that are needed for your major
- identify courses you still need to take
- see how the courses you have taken apply, if you wish to declare a minor or change your major or double major
- verify that your catalog year and expected graduation date are correct
- make sure you have fullfilled all degree requirements
If you're not sure how to conduct a degree evaluation, please view the tutorial at right.
Never assume the degree evaluation is incorrect. If a course is being evaluated in an "unexpected" manner then investigate! Meet with your advisor. Follow up with paperwork that needs to be filed with our office. It's YOUR education, possibly even YOUR graduation that is in jeopardy. Be proactive - get the answers and determine YOUR options.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.