Registration for Classes
Before registration starts on April 15th and once time tickets have been made available on April 1st (after 10:00am), check HomerConnect to see:
- your Time Ticket - this is the earliest you can register
- any Holds which might prevent you from registering
Login to HomerConnect and click on the following links, being sure to select the appropriate term:
- Student, Financial Aid and Residential Life
- Registration Status
Time Ticket Dates and Time Slots
(please remember that credits earned will not include courses
you are currently attending)
Monday, April 15th
Special Populations, OT & PT Grad students
7:00am, 8:00am, 9:50am, 11:50am, 1:50pm
Tuesday, April 16th
Remaining Grad students and Students with 90+ credits earned
8:00am, 9:15am, 10:40am, 12:05pm
Wednesday, April 17th
Students with 60-89.99 credits earned
8:50am, 10:50am, 12:50pm, 1:50pm
Thursday, April 18th
Students with 30 - 59.99 credits earned
9:15am, 10:40am, 12:05pm, 2:25pm
Friday, April 19th
Students with 0-29.99 credits earned
8:50am, 9:50am, 10:50am, 11:50am
If your major is in the School of Humanities & Sciences; or if you’ve been contacted by your Dean’s Office or Department, you will need a REGISTRATION ACCESS CODE (RAC) for registration.
- Your advisor can supply this to you.
- This is NOT the same as your PIN.
- This cannot be reset or disclosed by a Registrar Staff member.