Frequently Asked Questions

Can I be an RA in the Apartments?

Apartment RA positions, also known as Apartment Assistants, are different than in traditional halls. For this reason, only returning RAs with two semesters completed are considered for these positions. If you do want to be an Apartment Assistant, the first step is to be an RA in one of our traditional halls.