Frequently Asked Questions: Search
Your FAQ Results for Tag: "room selection"
- How are student room assignments made?
- Can I request a roommate?
- Why can't groups larger than six apply for Block Selection?
- Is my Block Housing group guaranteed to get spaces together if we apply?
- If my group applies and we are not awarded a Block space, what is the best thing for us to do if we still want to live near each other?
- When will Block Selection be available? Is it before or after apartment and suite selection?
- Why does a group of rising seniors get priority over a mixed group of rising junior and seniors?
- I want to remain in (squat) my standard residence hall room for next year. How do I do that?
- I want to squat my Garden Apartment. How do I do that?
- I want to squat my Circle Apartment. How do I do that?
- How can I move to another room?
- How long does it take before my Wait List request is satisfied?
- My roommate just moved out and I have a friend I would like to move in. What options do I have to fill this space?