Circle Apartments features:
- Campus Meal Plan not required.
- Extended residency (opens prior to and closes after traditional housing).
- Open over Spring, Winter and Thanksgiving Breaks.
- Heat, air conditioning, hot water, Apogee (campus Internet service provider), maintenance, trash removal and recycling included (air conditioning in each bedroom and living area).
- Wall-to-wall carpeting, and designer coordinated paint scheme.
- Patio off each living area (balcony upper units).
- Full-size beds in single bedrooms (54" x 76").
- Large kitchen with full-size electric appliances with pass-thru to dining area.
- Co-ed apartment option with individually lockable bedrooms for privacy.
- Opt-in phone service and cable TV available (cable must be contracted with Time-Warner of Ithaca).
- Connector road and walkway to campus (12 minute walk to center of campus).
- Fire sprinklers, smoke detection alarms, campus security, 911 service and Blue Light Phones.
- Laundry and mailboxes at Community Building.