Residential Learning Communities – Great Places to Live in 2014-15!
Applications are now being accepted for our Residential Learning Communities (RLCs) for fall 2014!
Apply online through HomerConnect by March 18, 2014. RLCs offer a special community environment where students can connect around common academic and social interests including sustainability and the environment, outdoor leadership, and race and culture. Our RLCs include:
- HOME - Housing Offering a Multicultural Experience – relocating to Eastman Hall for fall 2014, open to both new and returning students
- Sustainably Conscious (Terrace 2, first floor)
- Honors Program (Lyon Hall) - open to new and returning students
- Outdoor Adventure Learning Community (Terrace 8, 2nd floor)
- Substance Free Housing – Terrace 5, first floor for returning students (please complete the short online application in HomerConnect for eligibility to select in Substance Free)
For more information about each community, visit our website at /reslife/specialty/
Tuesday, March 18 – RLC applications due on HomerConnect by 8:59pm
Friday, March 21 – RLC approvals posted
Monday, March 24 – RLC and Substance Free housing selection on HomerConnect for fall 2014, 7:00am – 8:59pm
Originally published in Intercom: Residential Learning Communities – Great Places to Live in 2014-15!.