- Current students who are rising sophomores and juniors (students who will have lived 0-4 semesters in campus housing by the end of the Fall semester) for the Fall 2014 semester need to complete this application to be considered for off-campus approval. You are considered a non-senior if you have less than 5.0 completed semesters on HomerConnect during the Spring 2014 semester
- Submitting an invalid Student ID number with this application will result in it being rejected.
- A student will be billed for room and board on campus if they move off campus without approval to do so.
- Until a student receives written off-campus approval, they are required to select housing during the Fall Housing Selection process. If any student listed on an application fails to select housing during the Fall Housing Selection process, all applicants will be removed from consideration for off-campus approval and assigned to an on-campus room.
- If a student receives and accepts approval to move off campus, they will automatically forfeit the right to on-campus housing for future semesters. Meal plans will automatically end on the date their off-campus status begins.
- If a student declines off-campus status when offered and then wants to live off campus, they must reapply prior to the Off-campus Process being closed, and their application will be considered after all other applicants.
- All students listed as applicants on this form must successfully complete, "Putting the Pieces Together: Living Responsibly in the Ithaca Community," during the current off-campus application process.
- A student may only be listed on one Off Campus Application, either individually or as part of a group of up to six applicants.
- An application is considered complete only when all "Living Responsibly" notification E-mails are received.
- On-time applications are prioritized by date and time all completed application materials received.
- By providing a Student ID number with this application other than my own, I assert that I have that student's permission to act on their behalf with respect to this application.
You may apply as an individual or as part of a group, but not both. Be sure that only one group member submits an application for your group.
The primary process for off-campus application is typically held during the fall semester, however at the discretion of the Office of Residential Life we sometimes make a decision to hold a smaller process for the off-campus wait list during the spring semester.