Our School: Celebrating 40 Years
Today the Roy H. Park School of Communications houses more than 1,500 students, but its beginnings date back to 1931 when the first radio course was taught. In 1973, the School of Communications was founded, later named after Roy H. Park.
As part of Alumni Weekend 2013, we celebrated our 40th anniversary as a School of Communications. Below are highlights from the celebration.