For PDH Clients
Park Design House was created to make things easier for you! In our initial semester, we served more than 20 clients representing four of the five schools, DIIS and the Office of the Provost.
If you have an on-campus event and need a postcard, poster and/or display ad, contact your Marketing Communications Manager. Once you and your marketing communications manager have decided that PDH is the best option for your project, fill out the PDH Client Form. You will be contacted within 24 to 48 hours.
Some things to think about before you submit the form:
- Who is your audience?
- What type of printed piece will you need? (postcard, ad, poster) And what quantity will you need?
- If you are placing an ad, have you reserved your space? Do you know the deadline and correct size of the ad?
- Do you have complete and accurate copy to give to the student? (Your copy, unlike when you work through marketing communications, will not be edited; be sure that the information is accurate.)
- Do you have a picture or graphic to use on the piece? If not, are you willing to pay for a stock photo if the student can find something appropriate?
- What is the delivery date? And where should the finalized pieces be sent?
- What is the account number for printing? Will you use the same account number to pay the student?