Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become an approved Ithaca College driver, so that I can operate College owned or rented vehicles? (e.g., Enterprise rental)
- How do I rent an Ithaca College fleet vehicle from the Office of Facilities and what are the policy and procedures for driving College vehicles?
- What are the Ithaca College policy and procedures for renting a vehicle from an off-campus rental company, such as Enterprise?
- Which Enterprise locations are available to rent a car, as an approved College driver? And, what do I need to know about the contract between Ithaca College and Enterprise?
- What if I am not an approved Ithaca College driver by the time I need to travel on College business? What are my options for a vehicle?
- What type of vehicles am I allowed to rent as a College employee?
- How do I rent a chartered bus for an Ithaca College group?
- What option exists if a department does not have enough approved employees or student drivers to transport their group of travelers?
- Who is allowed in College owned or rented vehicles?
- Should I use my personal vehicle for College-related trips?
- Should I transport passengers in my personal vehicle for College business?