Welcome to the Office of Career Services!
Career services is your passport to your future! We assist all students from their first year through graduation, and then as alumni! Whether you are just beginning to think about careers or applying for internships, jobs, or graduate school, the Office of Career Services can help with:
- Choosing a major
- Exploring career options
- Developing a resume
- Writing a great cover letter
- Searching for an internship
- Searching for a job
- Developing networking and professional contacts
- Learning how to interview
- Applying to graduate or professional school
Whatever stage you are at in your career development, we are prepared to assist you every step of the way.
This site will provide you with information about the comprehensive services that we offer to students and alumni. We hope that you will find it helpful, but moreover, we hope that you'll come see us and get your future started!
STUDENT PROFILES: If you want to have a profile on our TVs and social media platforms, tell us about your plans! You'll need to upload a high-quality JPG headshot photo of yourself, so make sure you have that ready before starting to complete the submission form. Photos must not include any identifiable brands (other than Ithaca College) or other people.
- Seniors & Grad Students: Click here to share your post-graduation plans
- First-year, sophomores & juniors: Click here to share your summer internship plans