Career Services sponsors many recruiting and networking events during the academic year to help students with their internship search and post-graduate plans. When attending these events, it is important to dress and act professionally.
- Fall Career Fair
- Graduate and Professional School Fair
- Majors and Minors Fair
- Sophomore Shake-Up
- Etiquette Dinner
Spring 2017 Events:
- Spring Career Fair
- Nonprofit & Government Career & Information Fair at Cornell University
- Multicultural Career Connections
- Film Screening (Hosted by City Year)
- Life After IC Conference
- Teacher Recruitment Days
- GRE Full-Length Practice Test; Wednesday, April 12 at 6:00 pm in CHS 202. Register here.
- GMAT Full-Length Practice Test; Wednesday, April 19 at 6:00 pm in CHS 202 **NEW DATE**. Register here.
- Social Media Panel
Winter Break 2016/17 Events:
- Career & Internship Connections
- Network Nights
- Road Trips to the Real World
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations for any event or program should contact our office at (607) 274-3365. We ask that requests for accommodations be made in a timely manner.