For Faculty and Staff
Welcome to Career Services!
Career Services assists all students and alumni, freshmen year and beyond. Whether students are just beginning to think about careers or applying for jobs or internships, Career Services can help with:
- Choosing a major
- Career exploration
- The internship search process
- The job search process
- The graduate/professional school application
- Interview preparation
- Networking and professional contacts
Class and Student Group Presentations
Faculty and Staff are invited to request presentations to student groups or classes on a variety of career related topics. If interested in scheduling a presentation with one of our staff, please call the office directly or complete the PROGRAM REQUEST FORM, save it on your computer and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Career Services 101 Muller Faculty Center. If you would like more information, please call our office at 274-3365.
Career Services is committed to working with students, faculty and staff in all majors and schools. While our professional staff is well trained to work with students of all disciplines, we have developed a liaison program to better facilitate the sharing of resources and information amongst the academic departments at IC. Please feel free to contact your representative if you would like more information.
- School of Business: John Fracchia
- School of Communications: Kerry Spitze
- School of Health Sciences and Human Performance: John Fracchia
- School of Humanities and Sciences: Different staff members depending on department. Please refer to this document for details.
- School of Music: Caryanne Keenan (Music Ed) and Kerry Spitze
Help Us Build Contacts
Career Services is always seeking out new opportunities for job and internship options with our students. With that said, we know that our Faculty and Staff have developed many relationships with external constituents. Please consider partnering with us to list opportunities or host recruiters for our career fairs, campus recruiting or other recruiting related options.
In addition, if you would like to learn more or discuss any recruiting related strategies, please feel free to contact us.