- Division of Student Affairs and Campus Life, 607-274-3374
- Campus Center information desk, 607-274-3201
- To report a police, fire, or medical emergency on campus, dial 911 from any campus telephone, use a blue light emergency phone, or call 274-3333.
- Bookstore, 607-274-3960
- Office of Residential Life, 607-274-3141
Parking and Guests with Disabilities
- Office of Public Safety, 607-274-3756
Diplomas and Grades
- Office of the Registrar, 607-274-3127
- Campus Center and Event Services, 607-274-3313
- Shuttles will be available throughout the day for rides to and from the Commencement ceremony and the various receptions. There will be shuttle stops conveniently located around campus near all the parking areas, and signs will be posted for easy identification of the shuttle stops.
Off-Campus Accommodations and News Sources
- Ithaca/Tompkins County Convention and Visitors Bureau, 607-272-1313 or 800-28-ITHACA