Pathways & Suicide Prevention
Pathways is a mental health crisis prevention and intervention program offered by Counseling and Psychological Services. The goal of Pathways is to reduce the incidence of crises by building knowledge, confidence and skills to help you:
- identify a potential mental health crisis.
- initiate a conversation with someone at risk.
- ask directly about suicidal thoughts.
- make referrals to appropriate resources.
Workshops for faculty & staff:
- Thursday, October 3rd, 1:30-3 PM
- Tuesday, October 22nd 1:30-3 PM
- Tuesday, November 12th 9:30 - 11 AM
Please contact email@example.com to reserve a seat for a training date.
Workshops for students:
Students interested in participating in Pathway’s may sign up through the Student Leadership Institute, within the Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs.
Fall 2013 training dates/times
- Thursday,October 10th, 12 -12:50 PM Ithaca Falls Room
- Thursday, November 7th 21 12 -12:50 PM Ithaca Falls Room
Questions about Pathways can be directed to CAPS. Requests for department trainings are welcome.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Counseling and Psychological Services at 607-274-3136. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.