Finding Your Academic Advisor
- During the summer you will have an academic advisor assigned to you for the summer orientation session you attend. This will probably not be your first-year advisor.
- During the academic year academic advisors are most often faculty in the department of your major.
- If you are an exploratory major your academic advisor will be the faculty instructor for your Ithaca Seminar.
To find out who your academic advisor is:
- Go to www.ithaca.edu/registrar
- Click on Student Links
- Click on the blue Homer Connect box on the left, under General Student Information
- Click the Login in button near the top left corner and login using your assigned UserID & Pin.
- Click on the “Student, Financial Aid, and Residential Life” link.
- Click on the “Student Records and Billing Information” link.
- Click on the “View Student Information” link.
- You should see your Primary Advisor’s name under General Student Record, in the 10th field.
- To find out where your advisor is located. Search for your advisor’s name in the College's directory to find their office location and other contact information.