|Welcome to Ithaca College!|
In order to make the Move-In process as smooth as possible, we've created a handy check-list to make sure you have all the information you need and nothing slips your mind.
- Review the Move-In website for housing check-in times and locations.
- Pick up your Ithaca ID at the ID Office if you did not collect it at orientation or forgot it at home.
- Create your Apogee network account (instructions at right).
- Attend Fall Welcome, IC's continuing orientation program, starting with dinner on Sunday, August 24.
- Find out what dining halls and campus offices are open extended hours on Sunday, August 24.
Also, don't forget to complete final forms:
- August 21 - Complete first Alcohol.Edu online course, opens on August 4.
- August 10 - Last day to submit a waiver for the Student Health Insurance.
Get ready for the start of the semester:
- Please review the brochure from Student Financial Services and Dining Services that elaborates on meal plan choices. You have two weeks into the semester in which you can switch your meal plan to meet your needs.
- Learn about alternative transportation options or register your car (limited options for first-year students) with Parking Services before arriving in August.
- All new students attend Fall Welcome, August 24-August 26, prior to classes starting.
- August 27 classes begin! (Best wishes for a successful first semester!)
- Start reading your First-Year Reading Initiative book and be prepared to discuss content themes when you arrive for the fall semester.