Job Fair @ SUNY Cortland 3/27
IC students are invited to attend SUNY Cortland's Spring Career & Internship Fair on Thursday, March 27 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. in the Corey Union Function Room. [Professional attire is expected.]
It is also highly recommended to get your resume reviewed in Career Services before any job fair. Stop by our drop-in hours, Monday through Thursday 12 to 4 p.m. and Fridays 12 to 3 p.m.
Companies Attending [as of March 12]:
- ABF Freight System, Inc.
- Aflac New York
- Army ROTC
- AXA Advisors, LLC
- City of Cortland Fire Department
- CNY Latino Newspaper
- CR Fletcher Associates
- Fastenal Company
- JM Murray Center
- LTG Marketing & Development, Inc
- Marietta Corporation-world leader in hotel amenities
- Mavis Tire
- Mutual of Omaha
- New York Life - Long Island
- NYS Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation
- Northwestern Mutual
- Rural Health Services Corps.
- Sound Wealth Financial Group - Long Island
- Tompkins County Personnel
Interview time slots can be scheduled in advance. Transportation is not provided for this event. Questions? Feel free to contact: Michelina Gibbons, Career Services at SUNY Cortland, Michelina.Gibbons@cortland.edu, 607-753-4715.
To view other off-campus events open to Ithaca College students, visit: /sacl/careers/events1/offcampusevents/.
Originally published in Intercom: Job Fair @ SUNY Cortland 3/27.