Hours of Operation
Spring Break 2014 Hours-
Over Spring Break, we have administrative personnel in from 8am to 4pm to assist with phone calls. We have a clinician on call who staff will phone if needed. We do not have medical personnel in the building over break.
Monday, March 10, 2014, is a College Holiday and our office is completely closed! Tuesday, March 11 thru Friday, March 14, Administrative personnel are here from 8am to 4pm.
Academic Year Hours
- The Health Center is open from 8 am to 8 pm Monday thru Friday and 10am to 6pm on Saturday. Closed Sundays. Clinicians see patients from 9am to 6pm Monday thru Thursday and 9am to 4pm on Friday. RNs are available from open to close Monday thru Saturday (Health Center is closed on Sundays).
- Hours over College Breaks (Thanksgiving, Winter Semester break, Spring Break): There are no medical staff personnel in the building, we are open administratively only for assistance via phone from 8am to 4pm Monday thru Friday (EXCEPT if it is a college holiday Monday, 3/10/14 we are closed completely)
- There are no medical personnel in the Hammond Health Center over break. Administrative staff are available from 8am to 4pm to assist with administrative questions and there is a clinician available via phone to assist with questions but there are no medical appointments or work-in hours over breaks
- Transportation during clinic hours, we do have available a Medicar service that can transport students to and from medical and dental appointments off campus. Call 607-274-3177 for more information during clinic hours
AFTER HOURS COVERAGE
Transportation from Health Center
- Students needing transportation assistance (after clinic is closed) can utilize the 24-hour taxi service for non-urgent transport to the Cayuga Medical Center, Convenient Care Center, or Five Star Urgent Care with the ability to charge the fare directly to their bursar account.
- Please phone (607) 277-7777 OR (607) 277-CABS (277-2227) OR (607) 277-TAXI (277-8294) if you desire this service. You will need your IC identification with you, cost for transportationfrom taxi will be charged to students IC Bursar accounts.
Recommended After Hours Urgent Care in Ithaca
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca, 101 Dates Drive, Ithaca, NY 14850, Emergency Room open 24 hours a day everyday, 607-274-4411
- Convenient Care at Ithaca, 10 Arrowwood Drive, Ithaca, NY 14850, Open everyday 7 a.m until 10 p.m., 607-274-4150
- Five Star Urgent Care, 740 South Meadow Street, Ithaca, NY 14850, Open every day from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., 607-319-4563
Summer Hours from May 20 thru August 21, 2013
- There is one clinician in per day with scheduled appointments between 9am and 3pm Monday thru Friday. RNs are available from 8am to 4pm Monday thru Friday. Please call the Health Center between the hours of 8am and 4pm to speak with Health Center staff for assistance. We do not have staff available on the weekends during the summer.