The staff of the Hammond Health Center is pleased to welcome you to Ithaca College! Hammond Health Center provides comprehensive primary medical care services for all Ithaca College students. We are fully by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Prior to beginning classes we need you to complete certain health history forms and to provide an immunization record. This is required in order to comply with New York State law, as well as to protect your health and that of your fellow students, and to provide us with information that will help us to understand and serve your health needs while you are here at College. All health care records at the Hammond Health Center are confidential and are completely separate from any other College records.
To access the system for submitting this information select the MyICHealthCenter tab from the menu bar on the bottom left side of this page. This will be available starting May 1, 2015. You will be required to enter your Ithaca College Netpass user name and password followed by your birth date. Once you have successfully entered the portal, select “Forms” from the menu bar on the left and follow the instructions.
The following forms are REQUIRED to be completed on line at MyICHealthCenter:
- HEALTH HISTORY FORM
- IMMUNIZATION FORM
- Record of 2 MMR’s is mandatory for entrance into Ithaca College
- Completion of this on-line form is required IN ADDITION TO the requirement that official documentation of your immunization history is sent to us as indicated below.
- MENINGITIS RESPONSE FORM
- NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
- TUBERCULOSIS RISK ASSESSMENT FORM
The following is REQUIRED to be submitted to us by mail or fax:
- IMMUNIZATION FORM SIGNED BY YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER OR A PRINTED OFFICIAL RECORD OF YOUR IMMUNIZATION HISTORY. Only copies of official records such as school immunization records, or verification by a health care provider will be accepted (you can find this on the sidebar to the Right or under documents on this website.
- MINOR CONSENT FORMS SIGNED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN (MANDATORY ONLY FOR ANY STUDENT WHO WILL BE LESS THAN 18 YEARS OLD UPON ARRIVAL AT ITHACA COLLEGE.) These forms may be printed from Forms Download page in the MyICHealthCenter web portal OR from the documents section of the Health Center’s web page.
- In addition, please submit the PHYSICAL EXAM which is to the Right in the sidebar form or a record of a PHYSICAL EXAM performed within the past year.
- As per NCAA requirements, Incoming intercollegiate athletes must also submit a record of sickle cell trait testing results and a pre-participation exam form that will be sent to you separately by the athletics department.
Please complete these requirements by June 15th for fall admission or one week before the beginning of classes for spring or summer admission. We will notify you via secure messaging to your Ithaca College email account if anything is incomplete. It is your responsibility to open and read all email messages sent from the Health Center. Failure to submit the requirements as outlined above will result in a hold being placed on your student account which will prevent you from receiving financial aid, adding, dropping, or registering for classes or receiving grades, amongst other things.
If you have questions, please contact Donna Mistler, Health Certifications Coordinator, at 607-274-3286 or e-mail email@example.com.