Hours and Services
Academic Year Hours
Clinic hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays during the academic year. During summer session the clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- We provide full ongoing primary medical care services to students with both acute and chronic illnesses, such as mononucleosis, tonsillitis, depression/anxiety, diabetes, eating disorders, and ADD.
- Urgent care for injuries or illnesses: Our services may include suturing, splinting, foreign body removals, burn evaluations, and treatment.
- Stabilization and evaluation of medical illnesses. Our services may include IV fluids, IV medications, EKG's, nebulizer treatments, oxygen, emergency medications for allergic reactions, and coordination of continuing care in the community as necessary.
- Observation bed units: We provide same-day short term care that cannot be provided during a clinic visit.
- GYN Care
- Laboratory Services
- STI testing
- LGBT care
- Travel Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Mental health evaluations and medication assessment
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Allergy injections
- Follow up from hospital visits