Receive Student Health 101 by email every month. Just click here to sign up!
The Center for Health Promotion is a service of the Ithaca College Office of Counseling and Wellness. The Center strives to create a campus culture which encourages and supports health-promoting behaviors and environments.
The Center for Health Promotion provides free health information, training, and consultation for Ithaca College students. Please visit our resource room, located on the lower level of Hammond Health Center. Our educational resources include
- Ithaca Student Health 101 wellness e-magazine - Check it out!
- Confidential, one-on-one appointments to talk about health-related concerns such as:
- Alcohol and other drug use
- Sexuality and sexual health
- Chronic illnesses
- Eating concerns
- Coping skills for stress management, transition difficulties, academic challenges
- Whatever you want to talk about!
- Wellness pamphlets and brochures.
- Posters on various health topics.
- Bulletin board kits for RAs.
- Free condoms and other safer sex supplies.
- A SunBox Light Therapy unit.
- Campus and community resource information and referrals.
The Center is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Stop by to meet one of our program interns or our program director, Nancy Reynolds, MSPH. Nancy can also be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 607-274-7933