Though public safety and late-night dining may seem like strange bedfellows, they're just two of the ways the Division of Student Affairs and Campus Life (SACL) makes life at Ithaca better for our students.
The division fosters the comprehensive growth of students, their academic success, and community development by providing learning opportunities and experiences as well as essential services for all members of the College community. Some of the services and opportunities provided by the division include
- Supporting roughly 150 student clubs and organizations.
- 25 intercollegiate athletics teams for men and women.
- Quality health care and counseling by licensed professionals in a confidential, caring environment.
- Housing and Residential Life programs for 4400 residential students, including the First-Year Residential experience (FYRE) Program, Outdoor Adventure Program, and the Sustainable Conscious Living Community, among others.
- Religious services and spiritual support for several denominations.
- Employment for over 1,000 student workers and career support for after graduation,
- Campus events, such as Family Weekend and Commencement.
- Promoting diversity awareness and academic excellence in the College’s multicultural community.
SACL is dedicated to making the Ithaca College experience the best it can be for each student. Though our offices may seem to cover a lot of divergent ground, ensuring your safety, personal growth, and success is the top priority for everyone in the division.