The Office of Career Services will be moving from the Division of Student Affairs and Campus Life to the Division of Enrollment and Communication, effective March 1. The move will enable the Office of Career Services to better serve students in charting their paths from college to future careers and further education.
- Want to find full-time, summer or internship opportunities?
- Excited to expand your professional network?
- Interested in learning about possible career paths?
Then take control of your future at the spring Job & Volunteer Fair, on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 from 5:00 - 8:00 pm in the Emerson Suites!
Camp Canadensis is a residential summer camp in the Pocono Mountains. They are seeking applications for camp counselors, with a focus on students who have a passion for working with children and are studying to become a teacher or coach.
In case you haven't checked out the line up of Career Services workshops, here's a sample of what's coming up:
- Going Global: 5 Top Strategies for Working and Living Abroad
- Free Tools and Tips for Your Next Job or Internship Search
- Nail That Interview
- Women & Work: Taking Charge of Your Career Success
Working outside the United States can be simple or more complicated than you imagined, depending on what you want to do or where in the world you want to go. This workshop will help you figure out how to job search and network internationally, relocate and adjust to new cultural norms, and offer best practices for launching an international career.