Networking is key to the job/internship search. Meet IC Alumni during break at Network Nights (invitation from Career Services)
New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, Rochester, Albany & Syracuse are the locations for this January's Network Nights. If you want to make networking connections with alumni, learn about careers and hear advice on life after college then register for the Ithaca College Network Nights.
Each event features a networking reception during which alumni hosts & staff will help people to connect with each other. In Boston and Philadelphia, a panel entitled "The Power of Networking: Developing a Mentoring Relationship That's Right for You" will be held at the beginning of the event.
Network Nights will take place in:
- Boston, MA - Monday, January 7, 6:30pm (evening begins with panel presentation)
- New York City, NY - Wednesday, January 9, 6:30pm
- Philadelphia, PA - Tuesday, January 15, 6:30pm (evening begins with panel presentation)
- Syracuse, NY - Tuesday, January 15, 5:30pm
- Albany/Troy, NY - Wednesday, January 16, 6:30pm
- Rochester, NY - Thursday, January 17, 6:00pm
- Los Angeles, CA - Tuesday, March 12, 7:00pm (registration will be open in late January)
Students register by using their eRecruiting account (do so by December 14 to enter a prize drawing!).
In addition to registering for Network Nights, check out the Career & Internship Connection series of career fairs. These take place in NYC, Boston, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles (the NYC & Boston CIC events are scheduled to make it easy for you to attend both Network Nights and the career fairs). There is a separate registration process for CIC, so please read that event description for instructions.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact email@example.com or (607) 274-3365. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.
Originally published in Intercom: Networking is key to the job/internship search. Meet IC Alumni during break at Network Nights (invitation from Career Services).