The Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs partners with students, faculty, and staff throughout campus to support and enhance the Ithaca College community.
We are dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive environment on campus that complements the academic experience, connects and engages all students with the Ithaca College community, and provides opportunities for ongoing personal and professional development. Many of our programs are geared towards the personal and academic success of African, Latino/a, Asian, and Native American (ALANA) students.
We work with:
- ALANA Community Engagement Initiative
- Ithaca Achievement Program
- Martin Luther King Scholar Program
- ALANA Community Retreat
- Martin Luther King Jr. Campus-Wide Celebration
- Cultural Theme Month Celebrations
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Retreat (CCLR)
- ALANA Career Connections
- several ALANA-based student organizations
Our goals are to:
- support ALANA students' personal and professional development
- deliver programs and services that support retain and graduate ALANA students
- create a positive environment for ALANA students
- provide opportunities for all students to increase awareness understanding and appreciation of the ALANA populations
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations for all events sponsored out of OSEMA's Multicultural Affairs should contact us at email@example.com. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.