OL/SLC Application Information
Current Ithaca College students interested in applying for the 2017 Summer Orientation Leader (OL) and/or the 2017 Fall Student Leadership Consultant (SLC) position are invited to fill out the Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs Student Leadership Application.
Applications open Monday, January 23, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. EST.
Application deadline is Monday, February 20, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Apply via OrgSync
Contact First-Year Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 607-274-1908 if you have any questions. Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact FYE at email@example.com or 607-274-1908. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.
|Please read the information below to prepare for your returner interview.|
You will be receiving more information about the returner application process in an upcoming Monday staff meeting. Please read the returner application requirements below:
1. Fill out the returner applicant survey.
2. Schedule a 30 minute review meeting with Michele Lenhart between March 31 - April 2, 2017.
3. Please create a visual aid on ONE 8.5x11" piece of paper that answers the following questions:
- Why do you wish to return as an SLC?
- What will your contribution to the team be as a returning SLC?
- What one area/skill would you most like to improve if you return next year?
- How will you stay motivated as a returning SLC?
Bring this visual aid with you to your review meeting with Michele in March. Be Creative!
Note: If you are a returner currently studying away please fill out the returner survey and follow the steps above. Your review meeting will be via Skype or FaceTime.