Student Leadership Consultant/Orientation Leader Selection Process
Current Ithaca College students interested in applying for the 2015 Summer Orientation Leader (OL) and/or the 2015 Fall Student Leadership Consultant (SLC) position are invited to fill out the Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs Student Leadership Application.
This application will open on January 28, 2015 at Noon.
https://orgsync.com/36594/forms/129408 (You may be asked to enter your Netpass to log into Orgsync)
The deadline for applications is February 18, 2015 at 5pm.
Helpful Tips and Updates
- Before filling out the application, thoroughly read each tab section below that applies to you.
- There is one online application for both positions – see the "Applying For Both?" tab below. You will be able to designate which position you are applying for on the application form.
- Towards the end of the application you will be asked to attach documents (such as your resume). Save these documents on your computer just in case!
- Contact Sarah Schupp, First-Year Experience Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or by phone at 607-274-1908 if you have any questions about the application process.
|Please read the information below to prepare for your returner interview.|
You will be receiving more information about the returner application process in an upcoming Monday staff meeting. Please read the returner application requirements below:
1. Fill out the returner applicant survey: https://ithaca.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eWBQwqGpP6iRpAN
2. Schedule a 30 minute review meeting with Michele Lenhart between March 2 - 6, 2015.
3. Please create a visual aid on ONE 8.5x11" piece of paper that answers the following questions:
- Why do you wish to return as an SLC?
- What will your contribution to the team be as a returning SLC?
- What one area/skill would you most like to improve if you return next year?
- How will you stay motivated as a returning SLC?
Bring this visual aid with you to your review meeting with Michele in March. Be Creative!
Note: If you are a returner currently studying away please fill out the returner survey and follow the steps above. Your review meeting will be via Skype or FaceTime.