Student Leadership Consultant/Orientation Leader Selection Process
Current Ithaca College students interested in applying for the 2015 Summer Orientation Leader (OL) and/or the 2015 Fall Student Leadership Consultant (SLC) position are invited to fill out the Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs Student Leadership Application.
The deadline for applications was February 18, 2015 at 5pm.
Helpful Tips and Updates
- Before filling out the application, thoroughly read each tab section below that applies to you.
- There is one online application for both positions – see the "Applying For Both?" tab below. You will be able to designate which position you are applying for on the application form.
- Towards the end of the application you will be asked to attach documents (such as your resume). Save these documents on your computer just in case!
- Contact First-Year Experience at email@example.com or by phone at 607-274-1908 if you have any questions about the application process.
|Studying away from campus includes study abroad programs, Ithaca in NYC, Ithaca in LA, and internships.|
Students who are currently studying away from campus are responsible for reading and completing all SLC application requirements. Additional application expectations are outlined below:
- Candidates should have a Skype username to use if they are chosen for an individual interview.
- Candidates will be required to have 2 on-campus references.
- All materials must be submitted on the online application by 5:00pm on February 18, 2015 (Eastern Standard Time).