Student Leadership Consultant/Orientation Leader Selection Process
Current Ithaca College students interested in applying for the 2015 Summer Orientation Leader (OL) and/or the 2015 Fall Student Leadership Consultant (SLC) position are invited to fill out the Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs Student Leadership Application.
The deadline for applications was February 18, 2015 at 5pm.
Helpful Tips and Updates
- Before filling out the application, thoroughly read each tab section below that applies to you.
- There is one online application for both positions – see the "Applying For Both?" tab below. You will be able to designate which position you are applying for on the application form.
- Towards the end of the application you will be asked to attach documents (such as your resume). Save these documents on your computer just in case!
- Contact First-Year Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 607-274-1908 if you have any questions about the application process.
|Studying away from campus includes study abroad programs, Ithaca in NYC, Ithaca in LA, and internships.|
Students who are currently studying away from campus are responsible for reading and completing all OL application requirements. OL candidates who are currently away from campus are not expected to participate in Group Process. Additional application expectations outlined below.
- Candidates should have a Skype username to use if they are chosen for an individual interview.
- Candidates will be asked to create and upload an 8.5x11 collage that illustrates their experience and involvements at Ithaca College. An example of a collage can be found on the right hand menu of this webpage. This is only an example; therefore, you should use your unique creativity to showcase your experience at Ithaca College. Feel free to use text, photos, and drawings on your collage.
- OL Candidates will be required to have 2 on-campus references.
- All online application materials must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on February 18, 2015 (Eastern Standard Time).