Student Leadership Consultant/Orientation Leader Selection Process
Current Ithaca College students interested in applying for the 2015 Summer Orientation Leader (OL) and/or the 2015 Fall Student Leadership Consultant (SLC) position are invited to fill out the Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs Student Leadership Application.
The deadline for applications was February 18, 2015 at 5pm.
Helpful Tips and Updates
- Before filling out the application, thoroughly read each tab section below that applies to you.
- There is one online application for both positions – see the "Applying For Both?" tab below. You will be able to designate which position you are applying for on the application form.
- Towards the end of the application you will be asked to attach documents (such as your resume). Save these documents on your computer just in case!
- Contact First-Year Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 607-274-1908 if you have any questions about the application process.
|Please read the information below to prepare for your returner interview.|
You will be receiving more information about the returner application process in an email in late January. Please read the returner application requirements below:
1. Fill out the returner survey: https://ithaca.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_40XCRlh93j5XSBv
2. You will be contacted via email after February 18, 2015 to set up a individual interview ( which will include a short presentation). Presentation requirements will be listed in your interview confirmation email.
Note: If you are a returner currently studying away please fill out the returner survey and follow the steps above.