OL/SLC Application Information
Current Ithaca College students interested in applying for the 2017 Summer Orientation Leader (OL) and/or the 2017 Fall Student Leadership Consultant (SLC) position are invited to fill out the Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs Student Leadership Application.
Applications open Monday, January 23, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. EST.
Application deadline is Monday, February 20, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Apply via OrgSync
Contact First-Year Experience at email@example.com or by phone at 607-274-1908 if you have any questions. Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact FYE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-274-1908. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.
|Please read the information below to prepare for your returner interview.|
You will be receiving more information about the returner application process in an email in late January. Please read the returner application requirements below:
1. Fill out the returner applicant survey.
2. You will be contacted via email on February 21, 2017 for an individual interview, which will occur between February 22-24, 2017.
3. Interviews will involve a short presentation that will address the following questions:
- Why do you wish to return as an OL?
- What will your contribution to the team be as a returning OL?
- What one area/skill would you most like to improve if you return next year?
- How will you stay motivated during training and each session as a returning OL?
As part of your presentation, create a visual representation that showcases your answers. This will be turned in at the time of your interview.
Note: If you are a returner currently studying away please fill out the returner survey and follow the steps above, including your skype/video information.