Parking - Summer Information
Summer Student Permits
Only students who do not have a current valid permit are required to purchase a summer permit. Student summer permits are available for $30 and do not expire until August 14th. These permits are available for purchase online or you may stop in to Parking Services, located at the Office of Public Safety and Emergency Management on Farm Pond Road, to get your permit.
If you have a valid permit, parking rules and regulations still apply throughout the summer with these two exceptions:
- All students with a valid permit may park in W-Lot located on the road leading to the Circle Apartments across from Terrace 6 and in K-Lot located in back of Ceracche.
- Students with a valid Green permit may park in Red Lots during the summer.
Leaving Your Car On Campus While You Are Away
If you are leaving your car on campus during the summer while you are away, please follow the directions below:
- You must park your car only in S-Lot extension
- Register your summer parking with Parking Services so we have accurate emergency contact information
- If you do not have a current parking permit you can purchase a summer parking permit online for $30
- You might want to consider finding a friend who will be remaining in the Ithaca area to leave a set of keys with just in case
Overnight and Weekend Guests
Overnight or weekend guests of a member of the Ithaca College Community must register their vehicles at Guest Registration.