Accessibility Information

Accessible Parking Information

How To Obtain an Accessible Parking Permit

Students requiring a accessible parking permit should contact the local town/village/city office of their home residence jurisdiction for issuance of a state permit. Information regarding accessible parking permits for New York State can be found at – form MV-664.1.

All state accessible parking permits will allow the student to park in any accessible space on campus with the exception of P-lot, which is reserved for visitors to Admissions with mobility impairments. If a accessible space cannot be located, permit holders can park in any regular space in either a blue or red designated lot, nearest their destination.

Students who need to obtain a accessible permit while attending the college should report as follows:

  • If the student resides on campus, which is in the Town of Ithaca, they will need to report to the Town of Ithaca Clerk at 215 N. Tioga Street, Ithaca. (607-273-1721).
  • If the student resides in the City of Ithaca, they need to report to the City Clerk's Office located at 108 East Green Street, Ithaca (607-274-6570).
  • If the student resides off campus outside the City of Ithaca, they need to report to the jurisdiction of their off campus housing, such as if they reside in a township such as Town of Danby, Town of Caroline etc., they need to report to the clerk's office for the township.

Visitors to campus between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, must park in the Visitor Lot, except for those to the Office of Admission who may park in designated spots in P-Lot. Visitors with mobility impairments should contact Parking Services at 607-274-3756, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p .m., for a temporary permit that will allow access to any accessible space on campus, with the exception of P-Lot, which is reserved for the Office of Admission.  All after hours requests should be referred to the Office of Public Safety at 607-274-3333.

*Please be aware that our office is undergoing minor renovations this summer and parking areas may be affected. Please call ahead if you have specific questions.