Our upcoming session....
The next session runs…
January 10 - 25, 2014
Change Management with Yvette Rubio. With 25 years of business experience, ranging from marketing and public relations to operations to human resources and organizational development, Yvette brings a broad perspective and experience to her work and her teaching.
Execute change efforts effectively and you're a hero--but most often, change efforts are complex, messy, and impacted by cultural forces. This course examines concepts, models, roles, and best practices concerning implementing change initiatives.
After completing this seminar, you’ll be able to:
- Identify critical success factors that impact the effectiveness of change programs.
- Use change management models to plan and appraise change efforts.
- Consider factors that influence individual behavior that facilitates or hinders implementation.
Needs Analysis and Performance Consulting with Marc Rosenberg, past president of the International Society f leading management consultant, speaker and educator in the fields of training, organizational learning, e-learning, knowledge management and performance improvement. He is the author of the best-selling books, E-Learning: Strategies for Delivering Knowledge in the Digital Age (McGraw-Hill), and Beyond E-Learning: Approaches and Technologies to Enhance Organizational Knowledge, Learning and Performance (Pfeiffer).or Performance Improvement (ISPI) and
Move beyond being a creative producer to a consultant who identifies and closes business performance gaps, using a set of analytical methods and a wide variety of solutions.
In this seminar, you’ll learn to:
- Identify why conventional, discipline-based methods for solving organizational performance problems are flawed
- Describe several models for performance consulting and needs analysis
- Apply analysis models in order to identify performance gaps and select appropriate
- Discuss and apply concepts about the barriers and enablers to adopting performance consulting and gaining buy-in from clients and sponsors
Ithaca College’s online professional certificate program allows you to take short, online seminars or register in advance for a full six-course certificate.
Facilitated by leaders in the field, these online seminars allow you to generate theory and practice among your peers. Discounts are provided to IABC members.
All work is online. Three-week seminars start throughout the year.
Contact: Jen Wofford, Ph.D / email@example.com / tel: (607) 274-3529. Or ICprofprograms@ithaca.edu.