Current Students

Students need to be registered with the office and have proper documentation of their disability on file before utilizing the services of SDS.

Students need to have an Academic Adjustment Plan for the current semester in order to use accommodations.

Information regarding acceptable documentation can be found in the Documentation Guidelines section of this website. Additional information and resources can be found on the web by accessing the Transition to College website at This site was developed by the members of the Post Secondary Disability Consortium of Central New York to assist students, parents, educators, and consulting professionals in developing a better understanding of the issues involved in the transition to college for students with disabilities. Area resources can also be found on the Transition to College Website referenced above.