Information For Visitors To The Ithaca College Campus:
- We encourage you to meet with a representative from the Office of Student Disability Services when visiting Ithaca College to answer any questions you may have about services and accommodations. Please schedule an appointment before arriving on campus.
- Two portable FM systems are available through the Office of Student Disability Services for tours etc.
- If other services are required (i.e. interpreter, etc) contact the Office of Admission (607-274-3124) before your tour.
- The parking lots closest to each building have one or more accessible spaces. Specific parking information is included on the accessibility guide. Special parking permits are required to use those spaces. Please contact Parking and Traffic Services (607-274-3756) for further information.
- The campus map can be found online at /map.php.
- The Accessibility Guide can be found online at /map/safety.php.
For questions regarding Ithaca College's policy regarding students with disabilities please follow the link below.