2013 Summer Course Offerings
Ithaca College's summer sessions are a great way to catch up, make up, or get ahead. Students may take a required course or enjoy an elective on the beautiful Ithaca College campus or online.
Taking summer classes at IC gives you the chance to explore the region that makes many Ithaca College alumni settle here for good.
Ithaca empties out in summer just enough so you can own it. Take a summer to understand the fuss about the smallest city in New York State.
- Enjoy small class sizes, typically 6-12 students.
- Get a tuition discount of 10 percent
- Satisfy a prerequisite
- Earn credit with an internship
- Plan ahead for next year's study-abroad program.
- Develop a stong relationship with a faculty member.
- Take an online course while you travel
- Explore other interests
Summer Session course offerings are available for review in HomerConnect.
Summer sessions registration begins February 15, 2013.