Application and Fees
How to Apply
We are still accepting applications for the One Week Session!
Submit your application online using the online application form. At the bottom of the online application form, an opportunity will be given to continue to online payment of the $25 application fee.
Students wishing to submit their application via "hard copy" should include the application fee of $25 by check or money order made payable to Ithaca College.
One-week applicants require the following to complete their applications: 1) the online application; 2) a high school transcript; 3) application fee payment.
Three-week applicants require the following to complete their applications: 1) the online application; 2) a high school transcript; 3) a brief essay (essay instructions are provided as a PDF to download from the Supporting Documents folder featured in the right); 4) payment of the application fee. Introduction to Musical Theater Performance applicants should visit the course site to learn of additional requirements for the course audition.
- After submitting your online application form through our online system, make a request from your high school for your transcript, and send it with your personal essay to: Summer College for HS Students, Office of Extended Studies, Ithaca College, 953 Danby Road, Ithaca, NY 14850.
- Upon submission of an online application, students will receive confirmation of their application via email. If students do not provide an email address on their application, then a confirmation will be sent to the mailing address provided.
- Students will be notified of their application status on average two weeks after submission of their completed application, and all accompanying documents.
- Early application is recommended. Admission decisions are made as applications are received. Early applicants have a greater likelihood of receiving their choice of courses.
- Online applications will not be considered complete until application fees are paid and all other supporting documentation has been submitted to the Office of Extended Studies.
Students not wishing to apply online should contact the Office of Extended Studies, email@example.com. Application fees can be made by check payable to: Ithaca College, and mailed to Office of Extended Studies / Ithaca College / 953 Danby Road / Ithaca, NY 14850.
Summer College Fees
Residential program fees cover tuition, room, board, and activity fees. Certain incidental charges -- for example, textbooks and some optional activities -- are not included. Full payment is due by May 15.
The $25 application fee is nonrefundable. Program refunds will be made if notice of cancellation is received by June 1. Cancellations after that date will be considered individually, and refunds will be partial.
Tuition and Program Fees - Residential
One-week session - $1,380
Three-week session - $4,380 (Digital Music Production, and 2 credit and 3 credit courses)
Three-week session - $4,980 (4 credit courses)
Tuition and Program Fees - Commuter
Registration as a commuter participant is on a space-available basis. Commuters receive a 25% discount on tuition and program fees.
Students who believe they will be eligible for financial aid when they apply to college are encouraged to apply for financial aid for the summer college program. Financial aid applications must be postmarked no later than April 15, 2013 for consideration.
A limited number of need-based, partial-tuition scholarships are available for the three-week program. We're sorry, but scholarships are unavailable for the one-week program.