Textbooks can be purchased at the Ithaca College Campus Store the the first day of classes. They are open Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm; Friday, 8:30 am to 3:00 pm.
Courses showing textbooks TBD may have orders placed at the bookstore. Textbooks can be searched here. The bookstore can be reached with questions at (607) 274-3961.
Payment is made at the time of purchase. You may pay by cash, check, or your own credit card. You may also pay with your parents’ check, made payable to Ithaca College and signed, but the amount should be left blank. It should also include your parents’ name, address, phone number, and driver’s license number.
Below are the texts that have been reported.
ACTING I - THEA 13100-01 (Barbara Anger)
- Proof (Auburn)
- Lobby Hero (Lonergan)
- Crimes of the Heart (Henley)
- Dog Sees God (Royal)
- Hooters (Tally)
- Hangar Theater performance TBD (Students should bring $30 in cash or check made payable to Ithaca College)
No book. Please email the course faculty Gustavo Licon at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred email address so he can add you to the Sakai.ithaca.edu course site.
AMERICAN SIGN LANAGUAGE
CAPITAL MARKET INVESTING
- Guide to Money and Investing. Morris and Morris (2015)
COMMUNICATION, CULTURE, AND RHETORIC - CMST 12000-02
- The Rhetorical Power of Popular Culture: Considering Mediated Texts (2nd Ed., Deanna D Sellnow), 2013, Sage Publications, Inc.
CULTURAL ANTHROPOLOGY - ANTH 10400-01
DIGITAL MUSIC PRODUCTION
- PT101 for Pro Tools 12 - English (9320-65297-00)
Epson semi-gloss professional photo paper (available for purchase at the Campus Store)
- Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers. Osterwalder & Pigneur. ISBN-10: 0470876417. ISBN-13: 978-0470876411.
- The Art of the Start 2.0: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything. Kawasaki & Filby. ISBN-10: 1591847842. ISBN-13: 978-1591847847.
GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY - PSYC 10300-01
- Psychology: A Concise Introduction (4th edition). Richard A. Griggs. Worth. ISBN: 1-4292-9890-1
HEALTH SCIENCES: FOUNDATIONS AND CAREERS - HINT 10000-01
- Mountains Beyond Mountains (Tracy Kidder)
ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT - MKTG 10301-01 & MKTG 10303-01
INTRODUCTION TO FIELD PRODUCTION - TVR 10100-01
- Portable Video: ENG and EFP. 6th Edition. Medoff / Fink. Focal Press/Elsevier.
INTRODUCTION TO LEGAL STUDIES: TRIALS 101
- Street Law: A Course in Practical Law. 9th edition. McGraw Hill, ISBN: 9780021429257
INTRODUCTION TO MUSICAL THEATER PRODUCTION - THEA 10900-01
- Hangar Theater performance TBD (Students should bring $30 in cash or check made payable to Ithaca College.)
INTRODUCTION TO SPORT MANAGEMENT
INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY - CNPH 14100-01
- A Short Course in Digital Photography by London, 3rd edition. Pearson. ISBN 9780205998258
- Optional: The Hollywood Standard (2nd edition) by Christopher Riley (Michael Wiese Productions, ISBN 978-932907-63-3).
WRITING COLLEGE APPLICATION ESSAYS
- Flash Drive - Professor will provide virtual copies of course materials (flash drives are available for purchase at the Campus Store)
- Pen and paper
- Laptop, if you have one
- Harry Bauld (2012), On Writing the College Application Essay