Request a Tutor for Spring 2015
Sign up for tutoring below:
- Tutoring Services only acknowledges tutoring requests through our online form. Calling or emailing the office to say that you would like a tutor is not a formal request for services.
- If you need tutoring for a course that is not one of our standard offerings, type in the department name and course number in the section “Special Course Request.” We will try to identify a tutor for you and will email you to let you know the status of the unique request.
- We do not guarantee placement in courses beyond our standard offerings. If a tutor cannot be identified within a one-week time frame, we may direct you to your course professor.
After you have submitted your tutoring request, here's what happens:
- After we receive your online request, you will receive an acknowledgement email. If you do not receive this e-mail, it means that your form was not properly submitted and you will need to redo it.
- We will email you the contact information for your new tutor and/or group assignment within 3 days. Our response time may be longer during peak times (e.g. midterms, etc.).
- Contact your tutor right away and arrange a time to meet. Your tutor may also reach out to you to arrange your actual sessions.
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.