- What is the Residential Learning Community -- RLC?
- Can I forward my IC email to another email account?
A RLC, or Residential Learning Community, is a special community housing environment where students can connect and interact around common academic and social interests including sustainability and the environment, outdoor leadership, and race and culture. The RLCs include HOME (Housing Offering a Multicultural Experience), Sustainability Conscious Living, Honors, Outdoor Adventure, Quiet Study and Substance Free.
For more information about all of these special housing opportunities you can visit the Residential Life web site. https://www.ithaca.edu/reslife/specialty/
All faculty and staff at Ithaca College correspond with you by way of your IC email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). It is important to check this email account frequently.
If you would like to forward your IC email to another email account, here are the steps to do so:
- Log into My Home (https://myhome.ithaca.edu)
- Click on the yellow Outlook Web App icon on the left.
- Click on the gear icon for Settings on the top right of the screen (to the left of the question mark)
- Click on Options.
- Under Account choose Forward Your Email.
- Under FORWARDING, type in your non-IC email account name and then click on Start Forwarding.
If you have more questions, you can contact the ITS Help Desk at 607-274-1001.