Ithaca College believes that assisting our students in obtaining the skills and knowledge necessary to make informed financial decisions in life is of utmost importance. We are pleased to offer, in conjunction with our partner, Inceptia, a free financial literacy course to familiarize our community with financial concepts and strategies. Covering such topics as loan repayment, budgeting, and money and college, Inceptia offers an enjoyable self-paced course geared towards producing financially savvy individuals. To sign up:
- Visit FinancialAvenue.org
- Click the “Login” button on the homepage
- Go to “Sign up now!” and enter the access code Ithaca
- Choose your username (email) and select a password
- For the student ID field, students should use their student ID number. Employees and retirees should use "9000".
All information participants enter on the site is confidential.