As a result of feedback from all of you, we are moving most of our upcoming events to our NEW INSTAGRAM! Follow us and engage with your honors peers virtually, without the added pressure of attending live Zoom events.
LIVE Events - Coffee Chats with Cory: Weekly informal meetings to hang out and relax! Mondays 3:00PM EST and Thursdays 4:00PM EST.
These professors are coming to the Coffee chats to tell you about their classes!
- Monday, Oct 19 at 3PM – Jaime Warburton (Plotting Marriages) and Katharyn Howd Machan (Women & Fairytales)
- Thursday, Oct 22 at 4PM – Patty Zimmerman (FLEFF Blogging)
- Monday, Oct 26 at 3PM – Tatiana Patrone (Cultural Encounters with IC) and Naeem Inayatullah (US & Genocide)
- Thursday, Oct 29 at 4PM – Jake Brenner (Senior Seminar)
- Monday, Nov 2 at 3PM – Fae Dremock (Slow Read in Environmental Justice)
LIVE Event: Halloween Movie Night - Thursday, October 29, 7:00PM-9:00PM
Instagram De-stress Night
Instagram Traditions & Culture Share
LIVE Event: Cozy & Chill, December Grad Celebration - Thursday, December 10, 6:00PM-8:00PM