If you are interested in teaching a course, please follow these steps:
- Discuss your interest in teaching for honors with your department chair.
- Please let us know of your interest in teaching by submitting the Interest Form. There is a more extensive Course Proposal required if you want to teach a 3-credit course.
- The Honors Steering Committee will review and respond.
- Submit the Request to Schedule Form. Our schedule is due in early September for the upcoming spring semester and early February for the following fall semester.
- Request that your department chair send their approval to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Honors Steering Committee approves the schedule and notifies you to confirm.