During your first semester as an honors student, you will:
- Have the opportunity to live in the Honors Residential Learning Community (we encourage it!) and be part of an engaged, open, and enthusiastic community.
- Take an Honors Ithaca College Seminar (ICSM).
- Dive into topics that interest you with mentoring from your seminar professor.
- Develop your relationship with your first-year Honors cohort.
- Participate in panels and workshops.
- Celebrate the end of semester with students and faculty.
Our goal during students’ first semester is to engage them in the honors community!