To be recognized for excellence, innovation and a student focus in teaching, research, and service.
Deliver an innovative and inclusive student-centered business education, steeped in the liberal arts and experiential learning, to develop graduates who make a positive impact on business and society.
Our Guiding Principles
- Commitment to diversity and inclusive excellence
- Student engagement and empowerment
- Outcome-based measures of student learning
- Application of theory to real world national and international problems
- Strong partnerships with students, alumni, and industry
- Sense of community
- Support for innovation and creativity
- Environment of collegiality and collaboration
- Entrepreneurial thinking and activity
- Living and learning in ways to foster sustainability and social responsibility