To be eligible for admission to the graduate programs in business, the candidate must have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution. Overall grade point average at the undergraduate level, GMAT (or GRE) score, academic and/or professional experiences, and recommendations are among the criteria considered. Previous work experience is not required; however, previous work experience in the entertainment or media industries is a plus.
Required Application Materials and Admission Criteria
A “complete” application consists of the following items (applications are not reviewed until they are complete):
- Online application form and essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary schools attended
- GMAT (or GRE) scores, if required
Admission Criteria for MBA in Entertainment and Media Management
A. To be considered for admission, the following conditions should be met:
Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution and at least one of the following:
- Overall undergraduate degree with overall GPA of 3.3/4.0 or higher
- GMAT (or GRE equivalent) of 500 or higher with a GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher
- Graduate degree from accredited institution
- Three years of substantive industry experience
B. Conditional admission may be granted on case by case basis.