To be eligible for admission to the graduate programs in business, the candidate must have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution. Overall grade point average at the undergraduate level, GMAT (or GRE) score, academic and/or professional experiences, and recommendations are among the criteria considered. Previous work experience is not required; however, previous work experience in the entertainment or media industries is a plus.
Required Application Materials and Admission Criteria
A “complete” application consists of the following items (applications are not reviewed until they are complete):
- Online application form and essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary schools attended
For some candidates GMAT (or GRE) scores may be required.
Admission Criteria for MBA in Entertainment and Media Management
A. To be considered for admission, candidates must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution prior to the start of the program.
In addition, students must meet at least one criterion:
- Overall undergraduate degree with overall GPA of 3.3/4.0 or higher
- GMAT (or GRE equivalent) of 500 or higher with a GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher
- Graduate degree from accredited institution
- Three years of substantive industry experience